Search for:

National Conversation South Sudan Forum

ANSWER TO THE MALIC...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

ANSWER TO THE MALICIOUS MESSAGE OF KAWAJA KAU MADOL AND THE DARK FORCES.- By Cpt. Mabior Garang de Mabior

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Makneth Aciek
(@mkdagoot)
Topic starter  

Fellow Junubeen,

A few days ago, in an act of provocation, Kawaja Kau Madol made a comment in the SPLA/SPLM Forum on WhatsApp. This was after I posted the popular watchword of the Tomato Revolution, "We must be united!" Kawaja Kau, then proceeded to post, "Start this unity at home, brother. Mama Rebecca and yourself should reunite first. Wala kef?"

This is mischief!

This is one of the talking points of the Traditional Elites in our land. They would like to portray an image to the public that I have quarrelled with our mother. The mother of the liberation struggle. They have repeated this lie over and over again so that it may become a rumour. They do this because they know that "in an agrarian society, rumors are stronger than facts." If a lie is repeated enough times, it begins to resemble the truth. Fortunately or unfortunately, I am not the only victim of this propaganda. Many senior comrades have also been accused of this lie. It is a political tool of the Dark Forces.

Not only is this malicious propaganda, but it is categorically wrong. What these pseudo politicians would like to portray as a quarrel with our mother is a simple political difference of opinion. It is public knowledge that during the peace talks, I was a member of the negotiations in the Committee of the SPLM-IO. Our mother, by virtue of being the mother of the liberation, was invited to the peace talks as an Eminent Personality. The IGAD mediators recognised our mother, along with H.E. Moses Kachuol Machar, Dr. Francis Mading Deng and other prominent figures in our society, as people who are above the petty divisions of Junubeen politics.

Compatriots,

This is where the political difference of opinion lays, and the Dark Forces in our land have taken full advantage of this political difference, amplified it, and are using it to their advantage. Everyone knows that the negotiating committee of the SPLM-FDs was dead on arrival. Nobody took them seriously during the negotiations. They were seen as hypocrites for pointing fingers at the same government they had been a part of for eight good years.

The mother of the liberation had pity on them and decided to add her social muscles to help give them relevance in the negotiations. Instead of using this power wisely, the SPLM-FDs abused it! I personally felt this was wrong, and I still maintain this view today. I believe that the mother of the liberation as an eminent person should remain above the political fray as a symbol of national unity. I am of the opinion that she should not be dragged through the dirty politics of Junubeen. If I am wrong for this political opinion, then I am ready to go to hell for believing this.

Fellow countrymen and countrywomen,

As I already mentioned, I am not the only victim of this propaganda. This propaganda is primarily used by a certain faction within the former detainees. I would like to make it clear that I am not referring to the group led by Comrade Deng Alor. The SPLM-FDs under Comrade Deng Alor have joined the mother SPLM, using the Arusha Agreement. There is, however, another rogue group. This group is led by politicians who are incapable of national mobilization. Their politics is totally dependent on the social muscle of our mother.

This rogue group of SPLM-FDs first used this social muscle to cause a split in the original group, alienating the now hold out group of Comrade Pagan Amum. Today, they are using it to fight whoever they perceive as an obstacle to their futile rise to power. They have portrayed an image to the public that anyone who has quarrelled with them has quarrelled with our mother. This is the source of the rumours you may have heard in our politics. They would have you believe that Uncle Kuol'dit has quarrelled with our mother. Hon. Nhial Deng Nhial has quarrelled with our mother. That I have quarrelled with our mother. They have gone as far as trying to portray an image that our president is mistreating the family of John Garang and that they are the saviours who have brought the family from oblivion - I have evidence! I have posted screenshots before on my social media, and I can provide them for anyone who wishes to verify what I am saying.

Compatriots,

That any of us have quarrelled with our mother is blatant propaganda of negative forces. Everyone across the political divide in our nascent Republic respects our mother. What we have is a simple political difference of opinion. We do not believe that as an eminent person, our beloved mother should be dragged through the dirty politics of our nation. It is out of our imense love for her that we hold this belief. It is, in fact, those greedy politicians who are totally dependent on her social muscles who have no love for our mother for dragging her through the mud of politics. I would like to assure the public that nobody has quarrelled with the mother of the liberation struggle. We love and cherish her. When these people make such asinine statements as Kawaja Kau Madol made in the SPLA/SPLM Forum, we should be asking ourselves, how did he know? What would make a person who is not from our Boma, Payam, County, not even from our State, leave alone our family, know what is happening in the house of John Garang? It does not even make sense to call a political difference of opinion, a quarrel between a mother and her son. The love between a mother and child is legendary in the shared values, not only of Junubeen but Africa as a whole.

I call on my fellow Junubeen to dismiss this malicious propaganda of greedy politicians in our land. It is not true! We all love our mother very much and are fighting on her behalf.

Compatriots,

I am confident the Dark Forces shall be defeated, and we shall free our mother from their dirty politics.

A luta continua!

Share:
https://ncsouthsudan.com/ -->